It’s hard to decide what part of the Patrons’ Show Fundraiser is most beautiful. Is it the artwork itself? The community coming together for a night devoted to art? The artists and volunteers whose generosity makes it possible?
For these artists, the most beautiful part might be the awards they received. These awards are determined by this year’s judge, Dorothy Moss (Assistant Curator of Painting and Sculpture at the National Portrait Gallery) and the votes and picks of the ticketholders:
- Clemente Best in Show for Contemporary Realism: Wendy Donahoe
- Clemente Faculty Award: Marsha Staiger
- Clemente Collector’s Award: Cynthia Richmond
- Torpedo Factory Artist Award: Carol Levin
- Geri Gordon First Choice Artist Award: Nancy Fortwengler
- Van Landingham Awards: Kay Springwater & BJ Anderson
Congratulations, and thank you to all the artists who make the Patrons’ Show Fundraiser possible!