Patrons’ Show Tickets go on sale January 14!
It’s that time of year again! Tickets ($225 each) for the 2017 Patrons’ Show Fundraiser go on sale this Saturday, January 14 at 10:00 am – online only!
On Saturday, please be sure to go to art-league-patrons-show.eventbrite.com to buy your tickets! See below for details about this event.
- Tickets go on sale: Saturday, January 14 at 10:00 am
- Artwork on view: February 7–19
- Drawing: Sunday, February 19 at 4:00 pm
How Does it Work?
This annual event features 600+ works of original fine art donated by Art League artists, Art League Faculty, and Torpedo Factory artists. The number of tickets sold matches the number of works donated.
For two weeks prior to the drawing, the show is on view in the Gallery and online, giving ticket-holders an opportunity to study the artwork and note their favorite pieces, so they’ll be prepared to select from the available artwork when their names are drawn.
On the evening of the Patrons’ Show drawing (Sunday, February 19 at 4:00 pm), tickets are randomly drawn. When the ticket-holder’s name is announced, he or she may select an available work of art from the show.
All proceeds go to benefit The Art League’s educational programming, exhibits, and community outreach programs.
Tickets and Seating
You will select your preferred seating when you purchase your ticket. This year, all ticket holders will reserve specific seats within their designated section. Tickets will be marked indicating your seat reservation. During the event, the floor will be marked, designating each seating area. Each ticket-holder will be assigned one seat.
You have the option to buy:
- A single ticket for $225 (one work of art and one seat), or
- A couple’s ticket for $300 (one work of art and two seats). Couple’s tickets are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis, and MUST be purchased in even numbers.
How to pick your seat
We highly recommend using the Event Seat Map to pick your seating selections.(Download the seating chart. The event seat map on Eventbrite shows individual seats). If you choose the tickets on the main page, it will automatically assign you the ‘best seat’. If you do not like your seating choice, you can always un-click the seat on the seating chart and click the seat you would prefer. Singles tickets are designated in orange on the seat map; couple’s tickets are designated in pink.
Stay Organized with the Art Thief App!
Thanks to Steve Roberson, Patrons’ Show attendee and developer, the amazing Art Thief app helps you review and manage the hundreds of artworks available at the Patrons’ Show! With Art Thief you can:
- Download the artwork, rate it, and put it into a list based on your personal preference.
- During the show, Art Thief makes it easy to quickly record track which artworks have been taken chosen so that you’re ready to make a selection when your name is called.
- There are all sorts of bonus features that help you share the art on social media and vote for your favorite piece.
- Get it on iTunes and Google Play!
See the FAQ on the ticket sales page for answers to common questions. If you have a question not answered there, please call The Art League Gallery at 703-683-1780.
A big Art League thank you to this year’s Patrons’ Show sponsors:
Event Lead Sponsor: Halt, Buzas & Powell, LTD
Award Sponsor: The Clemente Family
Section Sponsor: Chadwicks