- Entry to this exhibit is open to all artists: you do not need to be an exhibiting Art League member to enter. If you are accepted and are not able to personally deliver your work, please contact the gallery for shipping instructions.
- Entry fee: $10 for all Art League members, $25 non-members, for up to three works. Enter at theartleague.submittable.com/submit
- Images must be in JPEG format, 300 dpi, and no smaller than 2100 pixels at the longest dimension. All files must be labeled with artist’s first initial and last name.
- Space for this exhibit is limited. Pieces may not be larger then 320 square inches* (16″ x 20″ or any configuration of 320 square inches) including the frame. Works that are too large will not be displayed. Sculptors’ work should be proportionate to this size; width x height x depth equals 500 cubic inches or less.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 50lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2019 by midnight. Enter Here.
We expect to notify artists of the results ten days after the deadline. Instructions for drop off of accepted artworks will be emailed to artists.