Art on Tap Event/Exhibit Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
Update! The Deadline has been extended to September 15!!!
Ready to Enter? Click Here
This year we are featuring a small selection of artwork created by Art League Exhibiting Artist Members as the inspiration for artistic beer & appetizer pairings for Art on Tap. The pairings will compete for the coveted title of ‘Art on Tap’ champion.
About Art on Tap
Art on Tap is an annual event in which ticket holders get to sample delicious beer and appetizer pairings created by local breweries and chef partners. The pairings will be inspired by works of art; this year created by members of The Art League Gallery. The works will be on display the night of the event. A panel of experts will crown the winners of the most creative beer, appetizer, and artwork pairing, and announce the crowd favorite. This exhibition is open to all media. Selected artists will receive a complimentary ticket to the event, and a chance to be part of the winning pairing.
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 60lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
- Artists are free to enter any current work made within 5 years.
- Works cannot have been accepted into any Art League juried exhibit before.
Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Sunday, September 15, 2019 by midnight. We expect to notify artists of the results ten days after the deadline. Instructions for drop off of accepted artworks will be emailed to artists.