Digital Submission Deadline: Thursday October 15, 2020 by midnight.
This Exhibit will feature Illustrated Recipes created by Art League Members as a compliment to November’s Feast Show. Participants can enter up to three Illustrated Recipes. Multiple submissions from the same artist may be accepted into the show by the juror. Accepted artworks will be part of a printed recipe collection, which will be available for purchase around the holiday season. Proceeds of the sale will go to support The Art League.
Individual recipes will all be for sale at a set price of $60. For this show only, The Art League will lower the commission it takes to 30%.
Since this is a special exhibit, all participants must pay entry fees.
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- Recipes MUST be submitted on 8″x10″ heavy weight paper. Sizing must be exact so the pages will fit into sleeves.
- Recipes must be original or significantly personalized (approx. 20% changed or adjusted from original source)
- Recipes must be complete, including ingredients and directions.
- Recipes and their Illustrations must be completely 2-Dimensional, and done in a fixed media or created digitally. Please do not submit works in unfixed charcoal or pastel. All paint must be fully dry.
- Recipes will be submitted unframed, and The Art League will provide protective plastic sleeves for display. If your piece does not fit into the sleeve, it will not be included in the show.