In case you missed our big news this past week:
The new class catalog for 2017–2018 is out now!
That means a whole new year (Fall 2017–Summer 2018) of classes and workshops, including new offerings and new instructors.
We’re really excited about what we’re offering this year, and we think you will be too. You can see some of the highlights in the video above, and browse the print version of the catalog in PDF form. (The online catalog is up and running, too!)
What’s new this fall
Up first is Fall term! Registration is open now, and classes begin the week of September 19.
What’s new for this term? Glad you asked.
- Small Scale Wood Grained Metal Jewelry: Mokume Gane
- To Tell A Story With Cloth: Impressions & Memories
- Manga, Comics & Cartooning For Beginners (Ages 8 to Adult)
- Manga, Comics & Cartooning (Ages 10 and Up)
- Printmaking for Young People
- Mixed Media Abstract Collage (Thursday nights or Saturday afternoons)
- Clay Sculpture for Teens
- Making Your Mark in Abstract Acrylic
- Drawing into Painting
- Jumpstart in Sumi-e
- Jumpstart in Welding
- Stretching the Limits
- Sculptural Needle Felting: A Dragon’s Tail
- Felting: Lattice or Pine Needle Effects
- Gilding: Basics of Gold Leaf and Gilding: Advanced Gold Leaf
- Close Focus Watercolor
- Shifted Warp Ikat in Wool or Silk
- Shifted Warp Ikat In Cotton, Tencel Or Linen
The print catalog is on its way to mailboxes and our offices as we type this. While you wait to flip through it, you can browse to your heart’s content online.