January Open Exhibit
January 2020 – Open Exhibit
Open exhibits do not limit theme, medium, process or content. Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
Exhibit dates: January 8, 2020 – February 2, 2020
Juried by: Catherine Haggarty
Awards: The Art League Award for Best in Show – $1000
View exhibit artworks on Flickr.
Opening Reception: Thursday, January 9, 2020 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 50lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
- Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
- Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Sunday, December 15, 2019 by midnight.
Artwork Pick-Up Dates: February 2 (1-5pm) & 3 (10-12noon), 2020
Your help is needed to support The Art League’s future!
Your support of The Art League reflects where you envision the world of creativity will take us tomorrow. Are you ready to map the future for your — and your community’s — creative life?