fotoweek @ the art league
- Work Submitted Digitally (2 pieces): Thursday, October 30, by 4pm
- Work Submitted in Person (1 piece, ready to hang): Thursday, October 30, 2-4pm
Digital submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within one day of receipt.
small works show and Large Works Show
- Monday, November 3, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 4, 10am-12pm
small works dimensions:
- image area: 6″ x 8″ or 48″ square, or smaller
- with frame and matte: 10″ x 12″ or 120″ square, or smaller
- stretched canvas: 8″ x 10″ or 80″ square, or smaller
- frames that add more than 1/4″ to the total dimension must be factored into the total square inches to determine actual size
- subject matter is NOT restricted to “miniatures”
Large Works Dimensions:
- image area: 22″ x 30″ or larger
- with frame and matte: 28″ x 38″, or larger
- stretched canvas: 24″ x 36″ or larger
- 40 pound weight limit
- work must fit in gallery doors and be prepared for hanging or display
Please note, these are two separate shows. Artists may submit two pieces per show, and both count towards Bin Gallery membership.
Please contact the gallery with questions, 703-683-1780.