oil painting by Diane Tesler
Register now for Winter classes & workshops!
Decide to enrich your inner artist today by enrolling in one of our upcoming classes or workshops. The Art League offers a full selection of classes and workshops in most of the fine arts and fine crafts. Our Winter Term begins Monday, January 5, 2015. Enrollment for Winter classes is ongoing.
To register, use the "search for courses" menus to the left or browse courses by subject. Please call us at 703-683-2323 with any questions. Our office is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
Featured classes & workshops:
- Still Life Demonstration with Robert Johnson: one day workshop, Saturday, December 6.
- New Dates! The New Silver: Precious Metal Clay with Paula Coupe meets on Saturday & Sunday, December 6-7.
- Architectural Photography at the National Building Museum with Libby Cullen: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, December 6-7.
- Landscape Painting In Sumi-é with Charlene Fuhrman-Schulz: two day workshop, Satruday & Sunday, December 6-7.
- New Dates! Gel and Medium Techniques for Abstract Acrylics with Marsha Staiger meets on Sunday to Tuesday, December 7-9.
- New Workshop! Monoprinting with Gelli Plates with Priscilla Treacy: two day workshop, Tuesday & Wednesday, December 9-10.
- New Winter Time! Photograpy: Style and Momentum with Barbara Southworth meets Fridays starting January 9.
Great for Beginners:
- Jumpstart in Ceramics with Blair Meerfeld: one day workshop, Saturday, December 13.
- Drawing 101 with Rick Weaver: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, December 13-14.
- Crash Course in Acrylic Painting with Deirdre Saunder: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, December 13-14.
- Jumpstart in Watercolor with Rachel Collins: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.
- Jumpstart in Sumi-e with Betzi Robinson: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.
- Jumpstart in Photography with Alison and Peter Duvall: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.