by Abby Goldblatt
Register now for Summer classes, workshops, and Art Camps!
Decide to enrich your inner artist today by enrolling in one of our upcoming classes or workshops. The Art League offers a full selection of classes and workshops in most of the fine arts and fine crafts. Registration for Fall classes begins on August 11. Registration for upcoming workshops is available immediately.
There is still time to enroll in a class or a workshop for this summer. Many classes may be joined late successfully for prorated tuition. Our 2014 Summer Art Camps run weekly until August 22 (click here for more about Art Camp).
Use the menu to the left to search for classes and workshops, or browse courses by subject. Please call us at 703-683-2323 with any questions!
Featured classes, workshops, & camps:
- Basic Art Camp (ages 5–7), July 28–August 1
- Cartooning Camp (ages 8–11), August 4–8
- Jewelry Camp (ages 9–12) with Nick Barnes, August 4–8
- Painting and Drawing for Teens, July 28–August 1
- Fiber Camp (ages 7–11), August 4–8
- Clay Animation Movie Camp (ages 8 - 12 years), August 11-14
- Basic Drawing with Priscilla Treacy begins Friday evening, July 25
- Sculpture Camp (ages 8–11), July 28–August 1
- Jumpstart in Enameling with Abby Goldblatt, Saturday and Sunday, July 26 & 27
- Studying the Hands & Feet in Figure Drawing with Dan Thompson, Saturday and Sunday, August 23 & 24
- Costumed Portrait Painting with Dan Thompson, August 25–27
- Abstract Landscapes: Inside and Out with Brenda Belfield, Saturday and Sunday, August 30 & 31
- Raku Firing Workshops meet monthly throughout the year
- For parents needing to add a Camp Supervised Lunch period to their existing camp registrations, please click here.
Weekday Parking at the Madison Annex
Art League Students attending classes at our Madison Annex may purchase nine-week term passes through our website (only) for parking at the Crowne Plaza hotel at 901 N. Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. These passes are for weekdays only and can be purchased for morning or afternoon sessions.