teapot by Mike Jabbur
Enrollment Ongoing for Winter classes & workshops!
Decide to enrich your inner artist today by enrolling in one of our classes or workshops. The Art League offers a full selection of classes and workshops in most of the fine arts and fine crafts. Enrollment for Winter classes is ongoing. Many classes have yet to begin while others may be joined in progress for prorated tuition.
To register, use "search for courses" in the left menu or browse courses by subject. Please call us at 703-683-2323 with any questions. Our office is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
Spring Registration is coming up: Monday February 9, 2015! Click to preview spring classes, workshops, and summer camps.
Featured classes & workshops:
- New Start Dates: Mystery Solved: Facial Reconstruction with Joe Mullins, starts Wednesday, January 21.
- Tapestry with Tea Okropiridze. Begins Saturday, January 24.
- Metal Jewelry with Michael Brehl. Starts Sunday, January 25.
- Discover Bronze Age weaving in Sprang: Fabric with Natural Elasticity with Linda Hurt. Sunday, January 25.
- Altered and Thrown Forms in Porcelain with visting artist Mike Jabbur runs Friday evening and Saturday, January 30-31.
- Recently Added! Intermediate Spinning Thread from Paper with Saaraliisa Yitalo. Starts Thursday, February 5.
- Basic Drawing with Priscilla Treacy. Starts Friday, February 6.
- Metal Jewelry with Gretchen Raber. Starts Monday, February 9.
- Raku Firing Workshops meet monthly throughout the year
- See an online brochure of workshops for January, February, and March.
The Art League School Student/Faculty Show will be on display in the Gallery from February 18—March 1, 2015. League students are welcome to submit their recent class work for exhibit! Our Student Show Guidelines and Entry Form is here. There is a closing reception and awards ceremony in the Gallery, Sunday March 1, from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. We hope to see you there!