oil painting by Diane Tesler
Register now for Winter classes & workshops!
Decide to enrich your inner artist today by enrolling in one of our upcoming classes or workshops. The Art League offers a full selection of classes and workshops in most of the fine arts and fine crafts. Our Winter Term begins Monday, January 5, 2015. Enrollment for Winter classes is ongoing.
To register, use the menu to the left to search for classes and workshops, or browse courses by subject. Please call us at 703-683-2323 with any questions!
Featured classes & workshops:
- Portrait Photography with Robin Reid: two day workshop, Thursday–Wednesday, December 3-4.
- Still Life Demonstration with Robert Johnson: one day workshop, Saturday, December 6.
- New Dates! The New Silver: Precious Metal Clay with Paula Coupe meets on Saturday & Sunday, December 6-7.
- New Dates! Gel and Medium Techniques for Abstract Acrylics with Marsha Staiger meets on Sunday to Tuesday, December 7-9.
- New Workshop! Monoprinting with Gelli Plates with Priscilla Treacy: two day workshop, Tuesday & Wednesday, December 9-10.
- New Winter Time! Photograpy: Style and Momentum with Barbara Southworth meets Fridays starting January 9.
- Raku Firing Workshops meet monthly throughout the year
- See an online brochure of workshops for November, December, and January.
- See a full list of upcoming November classes and workshops.
Great for Beginners:
- Jumpstart in Ceramics with Blair Meerfeld: one day workshop, Saturday, December 13.
- Drawing 101 with Rick Weaver: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, December 13-14.
- Crash Course in Acrylic Painting with Deirdre Saunder: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, December 13-14.
- Jumpstart in Watercolor with Rachel Collins: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.
- Jumpstart in Sumi-e with Betzi Robinson: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.
- Jumpstart in Photography with Alison and Peter Duvall: two day workshop, Saturday & Sunday, January 3-4.