Ready to add something special to your cold-weather wardrobe?
Make it yourself in a fiber arts workshop! There are 12 workshops coming up in October, November, and December. Check them out below, and prepare to get hooked:
Learn the mysteries of indigo and other dyes:
- Dyeing: Shibori: Tie-Dye On Steroids (October 21–22)
- Dyeing: Low Water Immersion For Textiles (November 7)
- Dyeing: Indigo – A Blue Like None Other (November 11)
- All In One Dyepot (November 18)
- Dyeing: Shibori: Tie-Dye On Steroids (December 5–6)
This fall’s workshops focus on specific felting techniques for stunning finished products.
- Felting: Lattice Or Pineneedle Effects (October 28)
- Felting: Devore Or Burnout Nuno (November 11)
- Nuno Felted De-Gummed Organza (December 9)
Combine screen printing and color to make your own fabric designs with Candace Edgerley.
- Design And Print Your Own Fabric: All Levels (December 2–3)
Saaraliisa Ylitalo teaches papermaking classes at The Art League. On the schedule this fall: handmade felted paper and paper thread.
This fall’s hat-making workshop is suitable for newbie and experienced milliners.
- Hat Blocking Party (December 2)
See the full Art League class catalog on our website.