2020 Art on the Rocks Mini Exhibit
Juried by: Allison Nance
Event Date: Friday, May 1, 2020
Art on the Rocks Mini Exhibit
This year we are featuring a small selection of artwork created by Art League Exhibiting Artist Members as the inspiration for artistic cocktail & appetizer pairings for Art on the Rocks. The pairings will compete for the coveted title of ‘Art on the Rocks’ champion.
About Art on the Rocks Art on the Rocks is an annual event in which ticket holders get to sample delicious cocktail and appetizer pairings created by local mixologist and chef partners. The pairings will be inspired by works of art; this year created by members of The Art League Gallery. The works will be on display the night of the event. A panel of experts will crown the winners of the most creative cocktail, appetizer, and artwork pairing, and announce the crowd favorite. This exhibition is open to all media. Selected artists will receive a complimentary ticket to the event, and a chance to be part of the winning pairing. e event, and a chance to be part of the winning pairing.
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 50lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
- Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
- Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Sunday March 15, 2020 by midnight. ENTER HERE!
We expect to notify artists of the results ten days after the deadline. Instructions for drop off of accepted artworks will be emailed to artists.
Shop the exhibit
Meet the Juror
Become an exhibiting artist
Your help is needed to support The Art League’s future!
Your support of The Art League reflects where you envision the world of creativity will take us tomorrow. Are you ready to map the future for your — and your community’s — creative life?