March Flora/Fauna Exhibit
Shop the exhibit
Meet the Juror
Carol Fabricatore is an artist in the New York City area who is a great observer of all things, and likes to approach creating narrative imagery beginning with an emotional connection to an idea. She often gravitates towards subject matter that might be seen in one’s peripheral vision, or passed by on the way to something in the mainstream. She has produced art for books, magazines, newspapers and projects for design and advertising firms.
She received her MFA from the the School of Visual Arts in the MFA Illustration as Visual Essay Program and has taught narrative drawing in that program since 1994. “It’s all in how you see things through your own eyes, what’s important to you and what story you’d like to tell. Drawing is Magic.”
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 50lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
- Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
- Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Saturday February 15, 2020 by midnight
Accepted Artwork Drop-Off Dates: March 8&9 (times TBA)
We expect to notify artists of the results ten days after the deadline. Instructions for drop off of accepted artworks will be emailed to artists.
Become an exhibiting artist
Your help is needed to support The Art League’s future!
Your support of The Art League reflects where you envision the world of creativity will take us tomorrow. Are you ready to map the future for your — and your community’s — creative life?