December 2019 – Open Exhibit
Open exhibits do not limit theme, medium, process or content. Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
Exhibit dates: December 10, 2019 – January 5, 2020
Juried by: Matthew McLaughlin
Awards: The Art League Award for Best in Show – $1000
- Artist must be a current exhibiting artist member of The Art League gallery.
- All works must adhere to the Gallery hanging and framing requirements. For 2D artworks, no clip frames are permitted and hanging wire must be attached to the frame, not the backing. 2D artworks must have hanging wire. No saw tooth hangers permitted. Canvases may be gallery wrapped with no visible staples.
- If the work weighs over 50lbs, the artist must install the piece themselves, if accepted.
- Artists may enter any current work made within 5 years.
- Works are chosen by the selected juror’s curatorial vision and aesthetic.
Digital Submission Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019 by midnight. ENTER HERE!
We expect to notify artists of the results ten days after the deadline. Instructions for drop off of accepted artworks will be emailed to artists.
Accepted Artwork Drop-Off Dates: December 8 & 9, 2019 (times TBA)