- We’re collecting recyclable materials here at the Monaco Alexandria for your use. Pieces that were displayed at the Morrison House’s recycled art show last year are welcome to be displayed again.
- You’re welcome to use materials sourced from other areas, or they can be mixed with items you collected from our hotels.
- The art would remain the property of the artist, we ask only that it’s displayed here at the hotel the week of April 15 – 22, 2011.
- We would invite artists to join our hotel during our signature Wine Hour to discuss the work with our guests during the period the art is displayed.
- If the pieces are for sale, we would make sure to relay that to our guests and also permit pricing to be displayed on the piece along with artist contact information.
- Our Operations Team has begun accumulating recyclable items including plastics, glass, HVAC / plumbing equipment and miscellaneous materials. We’re staging them at the Hotel Monaco Alexandria for review and pickup.
- The project managers are Miguel Casimiro and Andrew Kim. When you would like to review and pick up the materials, please contact them at 703-549-6080 to arrange a time.
- We ask that you check in with us on a regular schedule so we can stay updated on the progress of the work and also have an idea of how many pieces we can expect to show.
- Attached is a standard release of liability that was created for the show. If you would like to display the art at our properties we’ll need a copy signed before the show.
Questions? Contact Robert Hannigan, General Manager, robert.hannigan@