Artists, a new exhibit year at The Art League has just begun!
That makes this a perfect time to join and take advantage of monthly exhibit opportunities in our gallery. You can get your work in front of esteemed professionals (who serve as our jurors) and over 60,000 annual visitors.
About exhibiting artist membership
Anyone can join and become an exhibiting artist member of The Art League. Our membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.
Exhibiting artist members are eligible to enter artwork to our monthly juried group exhibits and to apply for a solo exhibit. The only requirement is to pay annual dues through one of these two options:
- Traditional exhibiting membership: $95 annually, plus $5 per entry
- (or) All-inclusive exhibiting membership: $144 annually, no entry fee
For details on the different ways to join, visit our exhibiting artist page.
How does it work?
Our monthly group exhibits are juried, meaning an impartial juror selects artwork from among the submissions. Some exhibits are themed; most are not.
- Artists submit 1–2 artworks (up to 3 for online juried exhibits)
- Submission is either online or in person, depending on the exhibit, with the appropriate deadlines emailed to you and posted online.
- The juror may accept up to one artwork from each artist.
Previewing this year’s programming
We put together this handy guide to give you a glance at this year’s exhibits — themes, deadlines, jurors, and more. Take a look and see what’s in store!
There are two important dates for artists right around the corner:
- August Open Exhibit: in-person entry, August 6 & 7
- September “Mark” Exhibit: digital entry, deadline August 15
At the back of the booklet, you’ll also find a calendar of all the events we’ve got planned for you, like September’s free lecture on North Korean art.