- B.F.A., Metals/ Enameling – Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- M.F.A, Metals / Enameling – Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Adjunct Faculty, Montgomery College, Rockville, Md. 1976 – 1984 and 1996 – Present
- Charter Member, Enamelist Gallery, Alexandria, Va (Located in the Torpedo Factory Art Center)
- Member, National Enamelist Guild
Congratulations to Nick G. Barnes and Abby Goldblatt for placing Second in the Saul Bell Design Competition, Enameling!
Art League instructor Abby Goldblatt demonstrates some of the processes in cloisonné enameling, including using Klyr-Fire to adhere cloisonné wire to the jewelry, heating silver wire to make small pieces of silver shot, and adding effects with silver foil.