It’s that time of year again! Summer Art Camps for kids ages 5 and up (and summer workshops for teenagers) are a great opportunity for budding artists to try something new, or explore their favorite medium in-depth.
Art camps start up the week of June 17 and continue throughout the summer. You can read more about children’s classes and camps, including parent testimonials, in this post. And this YouTube playlist includes some work from past camps, including claymation videos made by campers and a short feature on 2012’s art camp:
Read on for the full list of camps and workshops with links to registration pages!
Camps take place weekly, in five-day sessions, starting the week of June 17 and ending the week of August 19.
In Basic Art Camp, each day brings a new project, and each week is different. Our specialty camps focus on immersing the children in one medium. Camps come in whole and half-day sessions over a five-day week, and you can create your own all-day camp by combining a basic camp with a specialty camp.
Basic Art Camp (ages 5+)
- Camps for age groups 5 to 7 and 8 to 11 are available in the morning, afternoon, or all day. Camps for ages 12 and up are also available, July 8–12 and July 29–August 2, only. Click here to view the full list of camps (be sure to click the Camps tab to see them).
Drawing Camp (ages 8–11):
- June 24–28 (morning or afternoon)
- July 15–19 (morning or afternoon)
- August 12–16 (morning or afternoon)
Cartooning Camp (ages 8–12):
Painting Camp (ages 8–12):
Photo Camp (ages 8–11):
Ceramics Camp (ages 10–13):
- July 8–12 (morning or afternoon)
- July 22–26
- July 29–August 2
- Ceramics Camp II: Wheel Techniques (August 5–9)
- June 17–21 (ages 5–7 or ages 8–11)
- July 1, 2, 3, & 5 (ages 5–7 or ages 8–11)
- July 29–August 2 (ages 5–7 or ages 8–11)
Jewelry Camp (ages 9–12):
Fiber Camp (ages 7–11):
Clay Animation Movie Camp (ages 8–12):
Manga Comic Workshop for Teens
Painting & Drawing for Teens
Photography for Teens
Life Size Paper Mache
Ceramics Workshop for Teens
Jewelry Workshop for Teens
The Art of Cartooning (ages 8+)
Mastering Cartooning (ages 10+)
Manga Character Creation (teens)