Just a quick reminder for our artists that receiving for ColorField, the March exhibit, is Monday and Tuesday, March 10 and 11, not the first Monday and Tuesday of the month as usual. That’s because the special 15th Biennial Ikebana Exhibit is March 6–9!
The juror for ColorField is teacher and painter Timothy App. Click here to download the ColorField prospectus (PDF).
- Monday, March 10, 6:30–8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 11, 10:00 am–12:00 noon
- Evelyn Turner Memorial Award ($150): Established in 2007, this award honors former Torpedo Factory artist Evelyn Turner and is given for outstanding abstract work.
- Adam Wishnow Memorial Award for Creativity and Innovation ($150): This award is in honor of Adam Wishnow and is given to an artist who shows new direction or voice in a work.
- Best of the Rest Award ($150): For the best piece not necessarily related to the theme.