This summer is your chance to dive into a new art class, whether you’re starting something you’ve never tried before or continuing a lifetime of study.
Summer classes start the week of June 23, with start dates continuing into July. Registration is ongoing for Summer Art Camp, too! Art camps run weekly from June 16 to August 22.
Use the links below to see all our summer classes in these subjects:
Featured June Workshops
- Portrait Painting with Dan Thompson (June 16–20)
- Dynamic Sculptures and Installations with John Kauffman (June 14–15)
- Making Space: Perspective in Watercolor with Gwen Bragg (June 16–17)
- Gestural Florals with Jackie Saunders (June 21–22)
- Summer Flowers: Sumi-é with Charlene Fuhrman-Schulz (June 21–22)
And don’t miss these classes
- Trompe L’oeil and Photorealism with Patrick Kirwin
- Mosaics with Anita Damron (our new Mosaics instructor)