Summer registration starts this Monday, May 11!
What class are you going to try this summer? There are 128 classes and 63 workshops to explore, not to mention all of the art camps for young people.
Summer courses are summer schedule-friendly, with shorter time frames and many classes starting after the July 4 holiday. It’s like a weekly vacation for your creative side!
There are also a few classes that are only offered this time of year:
Only offered once a year:
- Four Weeks One Pose with Marjorie Forgues
- Abstract Drawing and Painting with Joyce McCarten
- Wildly Abstract Landscapes with Brenda Belfield
Only offered twice a year:
- The Art of Caricature with David Carter
- Abstract Printmaking Exploration with Priscilla Treacy
So what’s it going to be? Photography? Pottery? Painting? Sculpture? Printmaking? Weaving? … We could go on and on with this list, but to save time, you’d better just search the catalog.
As always, if you have any questions about what class to take or anything else, you can contact the School office at 703-683-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up starting this Monday! (You can register for workshops at any time.)