This past Friday, we celebrated the third Art on the Vine with ten artisan, low-production, sommelier selected wines.
A rundown of the evening:
- The wines:
- Alfaro Family Vineyards “Trout Gulch” Pinot Noir
- Bauget Jouette “Cuvee Jouette” Champagne
- Tresspass Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
- Signat Brut Rose
- Pomar Junction Santa Barbara Chardonnay
- Mauro Molino “Leradici” Barbera D’Asti
- Optima Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Abadia de Acon “Targum” Tempranillo
- Remhoogte “Sir Thomas Culinan” Reserve Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Priorat Trossos Abracadabra
- The sommelier: Tony Acampora of Well Crafted Beverage
- The food: Chef Sean of Chadwick’s is prepared the Art on the Rocks award winning Pimento Pig and Pickle sliders on buttermilk biscuits, key lime bites, pickled shrimp, mustard crusted catfish bites, pickled shiitake skewers with miso butter, roast beef and pickled onion bruschetta, and dark chocolate truffles.
- The featured Art League Instructors/Artists: Blair Meerfeld, Rachel Collins, Delna Dastur, Gretchen Raber, Michael Heilman, Joey Manlapaz, Danni Dawson, Ted Reed, Tania Karpowitz, Ryan Rakhshan.
- The Sponsors: Special thanks to Chadwick’s, our sponsor for the night and to Chef Sean for the fabulous food!
- The Music: The Gassmann duo
- The wines:
Thank you to everyone who came out, and we’ll see you on May 3 for Art on the Rocks! Join our email list to get all the details (if you haven’t already).